CW Publishing Group (CWPG) was founded as Citroen Wolf Communications in London in 1997 to offer premium custom publishing solutions to meet the marketing challenges of leading organisations and corporations. CWPG has since expanded internationally with offices currently in London and New York.
Today, CWPG is one of the largest and most successful custom publishers and marketing communications companies in the UK. Our client base represents both prestigious and household-name clients in the fields of health, business/finance, lifestyle and more, including:
• Official Royal British Legion Souvenier Guide to the Queens Diamond Jubilee
• Completion (Home and lifestyle title)
• Practice Made Perfect (Guide for legal professionals)
• Risk Resilience (Insight for Governance, Risk and Compliance)
• The Richemont Group (Alfred Dunhill Links Championship official souvenir golf programme)
• Globe (Travel magazine focusing on the latest travel hot-spots)
CWPG employs a highly skilled staff of professionals with backgrounds in editorial, design and production, as well as a disciplined and articulate sales force. We specialise in publishing first class, high quality magazines as well as "voucherzines" that combine magazine-like articles with incentives and special offers, delivering overall sophisticated communication packages and loyalty marketing programs for brand name clients.
Find out more about the initiative on the CWPG site